Monday 21 March 2011

Unspeakable Love

If I could speak I would bind you to me with the power of a million spells,
If I knew how to keep you I would,
And we would be intertwined forever,
With our faces superimposed on each others shadows,
I see like you,
I smell like you,
I breathe like you,
And breathe you like a crisp autumn breeze,
I inherited the love of you from lifetimes before,
Ten thousand years is almost enough,
But here comes the pattern again,
The need to be,
To breathe again,
Perhaps we posses each other,
Locked in eternal happiness,
Eternal pain,
Eternal bliss,
You cannot escape the beginning if there is no end,
If I could speak I would drown out the sounds of anguish in my mind,
Just the thought of you is enough,
To scare away the fear,
The sadness,
The void of emptiness that haunts the vast wreckage of my soul,
I think of you and fight to speak,
Of the long, forever years of coming back to this place,
With you and me,
And the shadows of lives past,
We all come together,
And weep for fear and sadness,
And the annihilation of both,
With the promise a temporary reprieve,
Tears made sweeter by their barter:
Time for love,
Tears of heartbreak, and possibilities,
Tears…
Of unspeakable love.

No comments:

Post a Comment